View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:58 PM   #16
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
Not yet.

I am serious though. Three Samsung flip phones in 3 years had total screen failure, and a 17" monitor that got all fuzzy in twelve months. This wasn't recent. I bought the monitor in 2001, I think the phones were a couple of years later.
I have a Samsung 22 inch monitor which is several years old and still going strong and looks as good as it did the day I bought it.
My Samsung Galaxy S2 is rock solid and stable, no problems at all since I got it mid last year.

Does that make me right and you wrong? No it doesn't but taking a specific example proves nothing.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote