View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 06:34 PM   #1035
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
I have a new feature I've added that I'd like some people to try out and give feed back on.

How many times have you downloaded what sounded like an interesting story only to discover that not only was it not to your taste, but that you remember starting and rejecting it before?

Now FFDL can help you out with that with it's Reject List feature.

Select the book you don't like in your library, hit the FFDL 'Reject Selected Books' option. A dialog will open up to confirm that you want to add those story URLs to the Reject List, allow you to change the note that will be saved with the URL, and (un)check whether the book will be deleted after adding to the list.

Next time you try to download that story again, FFDL will display the note and ask if you want to reject it or download it anyway. If you say 'download anyway', it will also offer to take it off the Reject List.

You can also view and clean up your Reject List from the FFDL config Basic tab.

Let me know what you think.

UPDATE Nov 19 - New test version or release is available now.

Last edited by JimmXinu; 11-19-2012 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions