View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #16
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by atanner View Post
So the ONE guy that needs DRM has an agenda...are you serious bro??

Apparently this forum is very comfortable in ganging up and punishing diversity

Just for the record no, I don't have any agenda except for getting some good advice.

Just for the record...read my @#$%^ and you will understand what I am trying to achieve here.

Just for the record, what you have said, has been said soooooooo many times it should not be said anymore....it's clear we all got it.....
I'm sorry to have made you so angry, but perhaps you could read what I wrote. I was simply pointing out that you could be mistaken for having an agenda. I certainly didn't accuse you of anything, and to make my own stance perfectly transparent I even stated that I DO have an agenda. How more fair could I have been?

I didn't mean to make you emotional.

However, I notice that you haven't explicitly stated that you have no connection with the company.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote