View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 PM   #76
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Lighting level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wystearya View Post
So far, it doesn't bother me too much. I really only see the light on a mostly blank screen. I've seen worse ones, ones with color blotches and such, and I am afraid I would get a worse one as a replacement. :/

PS - Like I mentioned, I tweaked my photos to make the flaws more visible. It isn't nearly that bad in real life!

I did consider replacing, and I still might. But I worry the replacement would be worse that what I have now.
What was your PW lighting level when you took the photo shown here?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote