View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #20
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
I do remember reading that there was an update coming out within the next few months. Sure hope that some of the things I am wanting will be in there. Collections isn't exactly one of them as I really just want my ebooks to stay in the order that I load them onto the device.

I love how easy it is to get ebooks from Calibre into Stanza but have yet to see that in any of the other programs. Using SugarSync works well for me right now, though.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote