View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 03:12 AM   #7
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
The IDs are there because I needed to check if the font I chose later showed all the characters including the diacritics. If someone wants to change the font in his/her epub now, they can still easily look up all the instances where they appear.

As there are no complaints yet, I assume the IDs are not a problem with current readers. Considering future models sounds too hypothetical to me. And I have read several times about Sigil complaining about epubs without anyone having a problem opening them on their readers, so right now I don't intend to update it.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote