View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieFrost View Post
I am sure you guys thought about it a lot for this change, but may I suggest that a separate section would be a wise idea. I don't know if others have requested this but I don't see how each device gets its own subsection but there is no specific subsection for future ebook devices...I think all in all the subforums have been overintegrated so to speak.
If you read the threads reference you will see the thinking. News and Future Devices were really redundant and when there is "News" of a "Future Device" where do you put it? Personally I think it was a good change. But, each is entitled to his own opinion.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote