Thread: Touch After an hard reset
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #9
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
When I had the problem, I tried to contact Kobo consumer's service . I was redirected to FNAC as in France, they distribute the Touch. I got an answer just today (fast answerers aren't they ? ) to tell me that with the new firmware, having the cover on display during sleep or off time was just not more available (as it's explained how to do it in the "help menu"). And they go content with that

Shame on you FNAC
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote