View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #6
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee0986 View Post
Looks wonderful. I've been having trouble lately locating the .apk files so I can sideload apps. The android market always wants to send the .apk files directly to my cell phone and there is no option to select Vox.

I like that this one will download the files directly to your computer. This will save me much wasted time trying to google for .apk files that I can download directly to the pc. I'm surprised I haven't found this via google search before.

Much thanks and love sent your way!

I finally figured out how to get the apps the market sends directly to the Vox even though it says to the phone...

- open the Market App
- tap the Vox's menu button
- select "My Apps" from Market's menu
- any apps to be installed / already owned are listed there...
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote