View Single Post
Old 05-14-2008, 11:03 AM   #12
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
Bingo, the 2.12.1 versions of ipdf works just fine on the book edition. Thanks for making those changes. I may actually decide to keep this thing now!

An additional comment on speed and screen refreshes. I had noticed that the book edition seemed to refresh a little vaster than the v2, I thought it might be related to the different versions of ipdf I was using, but now that they both have the same version I would say that if definitely refreshes faster. I've been doing side by side comparisons for the past 10 minutes and there is a noticeable difference. I would guess around 25%. This is certainly not scientific, just me trying to press buttons at the same time, but it is definitely a little faster. This could be related to Karel mentioning they are now using Viziplex since q2. The background does appear lighter as well, but that could just be age differences between the screens. My v2 is about three months old. Any other questions let me know.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote