View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #4
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTLguy View Post
I assume that I can download ebooks (EPub) or any format that the Nook supports from any source on the internet, including my public library and transfer them from my PC to the Nook?

Regards,
Bill
As long as there are no geo-restrictions, yes. Unfortunately the publishers (especially the agency 5) have forced all US en UK bookstores to implement geo-restrictions. So you will find that it has become very difficult to buy e-books outside your own country, without lying about your address and country.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote