View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #10
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Hi GA Russell

I have been shopping at Newegg.com for years and have only ever had one problem when they shipped me the wrong item - same specs and price but different brand of hard drive. When I called Customer Service, they told me if I wanted to keep it rather than bothering to return it for the "correct" item, they would credit me $10. In my case, they applied a $10 partial refund to the credit card I used for the transaction and it showed up on my statement a few days later. This was a phone conversation not e-mail - therefore nothing in writing, so I was pleased that the CS agent was true to his word about the credit.

I must say that I am totally satisfied with Newegg and have spent thousands of dollars there. Glad to see in your update that you got a positive outcome.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote