View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 09:19 PM   #77
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I realize this is an old thread, but I just mention that I'm one of those who don't care about hyphenation at all. I've disabled it in the epubs I load on my Nook and Kobo. And the text is always justified, as I can't stand the ragged right either. I don't use the justification option on my devices, because that messes up the images and sometimes even the headlines. The justification is inserted in the css.

As to using kfx on a Kindle, no way. Aside from the hyphenation issue, the kfx format wouldn't work with the FONT_RAMP hack (custom font sizes), which is indispensable to me.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote