View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 05:34 PM   #50
laji
Banned
laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.laji can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: monitor
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@laji - there's something wrong with your motor, surely the LOGICAL place to post complaints about the Mobileread site would be in the Mobileread Feedback sub-forum - not in the calibre User Category plugin thread!!

I'll leave it up to you find it.

BR
I wrote here about the plugin. And, to specify, why I no attach a picture, inserted 1 short sentence. This was the LOGICAL behavior - instead of, to write here, "please, look at there, I explained, what is wrong with this forum motor, and why I am not able to insert here a picture". Being frustrated because of wrong organized Calibre's help, not existing plugin's help, wrong organized forum motor, I was absolutly not interested in starting a new topic about forum motor's defects. First, it's not my job; second, nearly every people elementary understand this failure in forum's motor. Why to start a topic about "2×2=4"? All we know about it.

In my opinion: while you read my post and write your reply, and you started this really long and offtopic discussion, this time will be nearly enough to correct an elementary thing: change order of the "insert image" and "save your reply" buttons in forum motor...
laji is offline   Reply With Quote