View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 06:00 PM   #47
David Derrico
Connoisseur
David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Derrico ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & Kobo Wireless
I say better to answer some questions -- even if a few are silly -- and educate someone about e-readers than be snippy or refuse to answer and turn someone off to the entire eBook universe. The more people reading eBooks and the more purchasers of e-readers, the better the final products will be as more money is thrown at the technology.

I'm always glad to answer questions. In fact, the main people I've been educating are people who got e-readers recently as gifts and don't really know what to do with them. "Oh, I can get free eBooks? There's a built-in dictionary? The battery lasts for HOW long?" Etc.
David Derrico is offline   Reply With Quote