View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #742
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilo93 View Post
Hi! It's me again! I would really like to thank you for all your work! It's amazing! Can you help me to solve this problem: I'm trying to scan one book, but the result that I get is really unsatisfying. See for yourself:

You can use Briss or Pdfscissors beforehand (see the first attachment) because it is probably easier for beginners to use its graphic cropping method by fitting a rectangle on the visually overlaid pages (separately for left and right pages if needed) than k2pdfopt's commands.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=704

and then since the text width is about 120 mm i.e. the width of 6" readers in landscape mode you can use k2pdfopt for Kindles 1-5, landscape, native mode, reflow turned off (the second attachment) or without native mode so that you get B&W pdf and smaller file size (the third attachment).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 801010_cropped.pdf (3.12 MB, 5189 views)
File Type: pdf 801010_cropped_k2opt.pdf (3.14 MB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf 801010_cropped_k2optNoNativeNoReflow.pdf (591.0 KB, 322 views)

Last edited by markom; 03-10-2014 at 07:49 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote