View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 06:20 AM   #4
ould
Zealot
ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ould ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Ok... what do you mean when you say that? Do you mean you can't see it in the Linux file browsers (i forgot the name of it)? If so, that's expected. Does it show up in calibre at the top of the screen next to the library icon?

See attached image.

BOb
No, on the screen of the reader itself it says USB plugged in, that's all I meant. Sorry for the confusion.

Kovid,

I will try reinstalling calibre after work tonight, it's possible that the post_install didn't run correctly.

Thanks,

Kevin
ould is offline   Reply With Quote