Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #73
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
Now as I've pointed out previously, battery life is number one for me, so perhaps I would notice it more than other users? I don't know - which was why I posted in the first place.
No, the battery life you're getting is wrong and unacceptable. It's not you being sensitive to wanting longer life. For comparison, in my case, using the light all the time, every page refresh, downloading 2 newspapers per day (usually 1.5-2 MB each, so bigger than a lot of books), and sleep only (never off), and 2-3 hours reading/day, I get around 2 weeks. I would consider that a relatively high power use regime so you should be getting more than the 2 to 3 or 4 days you're getting.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote