View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #113
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
The Demolished Man - Alfred Bester
The Stars My Destination - Alfred Bester

I don't know if these books qualify as obscure, but they were written before I was born and I never read them until last year. They are listed on several top 100 SF books of all time.
Lol. I just borrowed Golem100 from my library in hardcover. I have seen Bester on the lists before and figured I would read what is supposed to be his worst book since I needed a title for 1980. It looks so cheesy b-movie science fiction that I think I am going to love it.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote