View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #54
DaleyKlippings
DaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmosDaleyKlippings has become one with the cosmos

Device: KTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NACarter View Post
Hi Clayton,

Here is my MyClippings file from a Kindle 4 No Touch. Would you be able/prepared to produce an import pattern for it? I would appreciate it!

Many thanks.

Nick
Thanks for the file! It included a lot of edge cases I hadn't handled yet.

The short answer is that I have it working. You can download the new 0.6 from my site and it will include a code fix plus the new pattern. If you find any additional issues, please let me know!

http://daleyklippings.claytondaley.com/download/

The long answer is:
  • Your location ranges were being displayed as 1039-40 instead of 1039-1040. I adjusted the logic to support ranges coded this way.
  • The package being used to handle date & time doesn't support the "GMT+1:00" coding.
  • I got it working by excluding this part of the time/date from the date matching algorithm. I believe the software will use your local time anyway so this won't be a big deal.
  • The package being used to handle date & time is supposed to support a 2 digit year (like your file). It is not working properly.
  • I created a workaround that calls python's built in method which supports a 2 digit year without issue.
DaleyKlippings is offline   Reply With Quote