View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:55 PM   #35
artifact
Addict
artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artifact ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook (RIP), Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
Hearts are gone, but you can add a shelf from books listing.
I said 'to a shelf in the Books listing', not 'add a shelf'. (though I also don't see how to add a shelf in the Books listing.)

I'm in 'Books' currently sorted by Recent Reads. I click on the slashes and there is Read Now, View Details, Mark as Finished, Delete. Ok.. not there. Click on View Details... I don't see anything there either, just Read now.

If I go to Shelves I can add Shelves and books there, but that isn't where I want to add it from which is why I mentioned the Books shelf specifically. If I'm wrong, please correct/teach me . You used to be able to do something like 'add to shelf' within the Books listing or click the heart.

Quote:
You most certainly CAN add custom fonts.
How? According to the other thread adding a Fonts folder doesn't work and there is no Fonts folder on my device nor can I find any fonts. Was it just that the tested fonts were the wrong type? Again, feel free to teach me how to make this work if I missed it. I want my Delima back.

Quote:
The wishlist at the bottom of the page is a bar that says "You have X books in your Wishlist". That's it.
When I purchased the Touch I specificially bought a device that was NOT connected to a store like the Kindle and Nook. If I had known they were going to add Discover, Wishlist, Find Books, Recommendations, having to stay signed-in to a store I don't use, etc., I would have gone with a different product so its a big deal for me and might be a big deal to others in their to upgrade or not decision process.

Last edited by artifact; 10-06-2012 at 04:58 PM.
artifact is offline   Reply With Quote