View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:09 PM   #12
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeebra View Post
I don't think the original poster is saying PDFs as the holy grail, he's looking for a conversion application that would be the "holy grail" of conversions to accurately convert a PDF to a good version of an ebook. No such conversion program exists that doesn't mess things up in some way. PDFs do suck as ebooks.
Agreed. The best pdf conversions I have gotten is to use Acrobat Pro converting to html 3.2 but it will have broken sentences. I fix those in Word using regex expressions. If the pdf isn't tagged though Acrobat Pro wont convert it. I then have to used Mobipocket creator which creates a less clean html file but I work my way from there.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote