View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by romualdinho View Post
Hello everybody,

I have a question about the configuration of recipes.

There's a site that has an RSS file for each tag/topic used in the articles.
In my recipe I added some feeds for the topics i'm interested in.
The problem is an article has many tags, so it can be in two or more feeds and the article will be twice (or three times, or four...)

Is it possible to remove the duplicated articles from the recipes?

What I want is to have only one of those duplicated articles. Is that possible?

Any help will be appreciated.
Yes, it's possible, but you will need to do some work. Read the re-usable code sticky to understand the structure of feeds and how articles are stored in them. You will want to process the feed(s) to remove duplicate article URLs. You might also want to look at the code that removes duplicate articles between multiple runs of the same recipe. It's doing nearly the same thing, except it has to store the URLs between recipe runs.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote