View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
Ron.
Evangelist
Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ron. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, LookBook, Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
It might be worth noting that Patterson and Clancy now write very few of the books with their names on them... small print usually says something like "in association with..." so they don't actually put out a book every six months to a year...
I'm strange about it, when looking at a new author I look to see how many books they have written. If its over 20 or so I wont read them, if I see they have only written 5 or 6 books I think they must of put a lot of time in them and they are really good!

Like I said not very logical
Ron. is offline   Reply With Quote