View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
I am afraid their surprise has already been spoiled. They will announce the immediate availability of the PRS-300, PRS-600 and the covers (regular and w/light), as well as eBookLib 3.0 with Mac support, and (possibly) FW upgrades for PRS-505 and/or PRS-700. But we already knew that, didn't we?

I doubt there will be anything else. I can hope they will also pre-announce the large-screen reader, and some connected (Wi-Fi or GSM SIM-card) readers. On the other hand, those are clearly not ready for release, so what's the point in announcing something before its time, and killing the sales of what's available.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote