Thread: Meet-Up! Apéro in Paris!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #1
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Apéro in Paris!

Silly me! I began a thread in English in the French Forum....it's here.
So :
  1. we've seen the Opus : it's a beauty, it's sleek, it's what we've been waiting for...you'll want it as soon as you see it!
  2. we've been updated so we have folder management --bad news : we can't send it to you guys... it's on a SD card & works on the spot...
  3. they say it will be on the site next week (I hear you snickering, you guys)
  4. There's 12 of us, & a choice of machines : cybook, sony, ebookwise, a beBook, an Apple Newton !!
The beer is Ok, dinner is next...

Last edited by YGG-; 07-04-2009 at 01:59 PM.
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote