Thread: The Hanlin V5
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 08:19 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i love machine translations :
Quote:
V5 Hanlin E-book reader can adjust the brightness to see pictures, you can play MP3, support for features such as direct jump page. Hanlin V5 is the cheapest E-INK-screen e-book reader, is the most suitable for the reader to read the novel. If you are a fan fiction, it is feared that the computer vision reading injured, then Hallim V5 will be your ultimate choice.
hehe.

if bebook does make a 5" for under 200$ i think it will be a huge success ; 5" is still a good-sized screen for reading fiction, nice and portable, and the biggest complaint i've heard from most people is price. i hope this is true and it will be available soon.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote