View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:47 AM   #94
dos1
20% cooler.
dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dos1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 1
That's really, really strange - emdebian repo is meant to be used together with official repositories, and on my Kindle it worked perfectly (before upgrade to 5.3.0 :P). If you really want to get rid of some of the repos, then remove emdebian and leave official one enabled.

I used emdebian only because of PWs 2GB storage and my 512MB Debian partition, to reduce used amount of space. If you have more available space, you don't really need it.
dos1 is offline   Reply With Quote