View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #220
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by llcj View Post
Hi HarryT,

No, it's not colour blindness I'm talking about. If I remember correctly, it is that women actually have more colour receptors for reds. I read it in one of those small articles in Scientific American a few years ago.
That's what colour blindness is. The development of photoreceptors in the eye is controlled by a gene in the X-chromosome. If the gene is faulty, some or all of these colour sensors fail to develop correctly.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote