View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:03 PM   #20
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsh1120 View Post
I'm curious about the battery drain triggered by the use of bluetooth headphones compared to a wired pair. Anyone have a reading on that?
Not a scientific test, but something:

Kindle Fire HD battery was at 15% this morning. I've done nothing with it except listen to music over BT headphones for about 5 hours. My battery is at 6% now.

The screen has only been on for a minute or two over the 5 hours. The wifi is on but no connection and the music is coming from the Kindle hard drive, not the cloud.

My battery monitor is telling me that BT and Wifi Active have both used the most power at 10.8% each.

EDIT: so I guess my battery would look better if I turned off my wifi when i have no connection.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote