View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #12
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
The smart phone is like a Swiss Army Knife.

eReader, phone, camera, web browser, calculator, notepad, etc. Like the Swiss Army Knife, no one tool is the best possible tool for the purpose, but it is a multipurpose tool that is always in your pocket.

My DSLR is a far better camera, but I still take some shots on my smartphone because I don't always have my DSLR with me.

My Galaxy Note screen is 5.3" - comparable to some ereaders so I use it for ereading all the time.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote