View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:29 PM   #21
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I read Shadow of the Wind and also The Angel's Game. I borrowed them both through my local e-library (Overdrive supported). I really enjoyed these books. The writing is very beautiful and lyrical. The setting is dark and gothic and mysterious. A love for literature is part of the main plot. The third book was just released this month, and I'm looking forward to reading it too. I think this choice would appeal to many on this forum.
I agree. I bought the third book for my wife's birthday a few days ago (in hardback - she's not quite there yet with ebooks, though I have high hopes for the iPad I also bought her converting her reading habits ).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote