View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #57
diba
Addict
diba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolatediba is generous with chocolate

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle 4, Kindle PW, Nexus7 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by highend View Post
I tried that already

See:

But I just found out that this menu entry is only available (not greyed out) when the KT is connected via the usb cable... So, this problem is solved

I've installed the 5.0.3 update as well (and rooted it with your data.tar.gz file ) but it seems that the orientation switch (tried all variants) isn't working any more.

menu - launcher - orientation - landscape left / right, etc. -> nothing happens.
Both I can NOT confirm. I updated my KT without being connected via USB, probably you have this issue, because you are conneting via SSH only. I told you this in another forum already. It would be the first Kindle needing USB connecting to run updates.

And the orientation is changing on my KT as well. But the pages are not displayed properly, right margin is hiding part of the page.
diba is offline   Reply With Quote