View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #11
barkndog
Enthusiast
barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.barkndog can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle DX (1st gen), iPad, Toshiba Thrive, Acer Iconia A100
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertc88 View Post
I am entertaining returning the NT and getting the ACER but every Best Buy within 100 miles of me has it listed as unavailable with no shipping as well.

I played with in the store today and I had to connect WiFi and a few other things. A clerk came over and was impressed with it as well!

I won't mind trying the Acer for Honeycomb on the cheap. It is $259 at BB but I guess they could put any low price they want on it (much like the Blackberry Playbook for $199 which isn't available either)!
Amazon has it today for 262 - click here. If you'll willing to game the system, sign up for Amazon's credit card and get $30 off your first purchase. You can pay off the credit card next month and you have the Iconia for 232.
barkndog is offline   Reply With Quote