View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #10
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Thanks so much Thomass. I am afraid that I am not entirely sure what I should do with the files you uploaded. Sorry to ask more after what you've done. I'm guessing I don't just install the ini? Where do I put things?
first install launchpad hack. then copy these files+ developer.keystore file to launchpad folder which will be created after the installation of launchpad hack. then first press [ shift shift space] then press [ shift L K]
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote