View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #17
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
The whole situation is unfortunate. Onyx really did so well with the firmware of the 6" devices its really incredible that they have had so much trouble with the M90.

I actually havent had any returns and have had a couple emails from folks telling me how much they are enjoying theirs. But of course they wish it wasnt sucking the battery down so much etc.

But because of the issues I havent been able to sell any more since that first batch. Onyx hasnt offered any sort of help in the matter even with firmware upgrades which really is unlike them. They of course would like to sell M92s now and the new 6" with IR touch. And maybe those are taking up all of their resources.

But if you had seen the price on the invoice they sent me for 2 samples of the new 6" you would think nothing has gone wrong this year and they are a premium brands. that "wholesale" sample price was higher than I could possible charge retail for them by a good $70.

The i62 will be a really nice ereader I'm sure , a nice sequel to the original Boox, but I wont be able to sell it . The pricing pressure here in the states is just too great. The European importer and the Russian one will probably be the only places to buy them.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote