View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:30 PM   #52
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
This thread got me thinking about the graphical effects issue and I realize there may be a way to fix it on windows
This issue flies entirely under my radar. I wouldn't even be aware that there is a "graphical effects issue" on Windows if not for your comments. It's a case of not knowing what I'm missing, so there's no way to judge if the effort to fix it is worthwhile. I do run linux on a machine, but only an older Debian on a server (where it's case of "it ain't broke") so I've never seen Calibre on anything except Windows.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote