View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 01:10 PM   #50
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Custom icons are already a feature.

To date I have only added one custom icon. It is a trash icon that jackie_w was kind enough to share. There are a few folks that have replaced all of their icons based on whatever theme their desktop used.
Thanks for the link to that. I guess what I was suggesting was something a bit more comprehensive. (Think WinRAR icon files.) Or, in the case of a full skin, a lot more comprehensive. But I agree, the icons are, minimally, covered.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote