View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:20 PM   #5
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
I don't know if they've fixed it, but the tip they show for the NC is still #90.
Feh. I was wondering about that; I saw your earlier message and I thought you were saying that they had stopped selling B&N adapters because they didn't have a part, when I saw that they were shipping again, I guessed it was the correct tip.

#90 is a different part number from the one they show for my cell-phone though, for the phone they show tip #69.

Last edited by mwheinz; 05-13-2011 at 04:28 PM.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote