View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Source for 3rd Party Chargers Found

Update: Be sure to read this whole thread - the information I provided below isn't quite right; gomadic does not offer a "real" NC charging adapter, so the NC will not charge at full speed with their adapters.

I was a bit cranky when I discovered how non-standard the micro-USB jack on the NC really is. Searching the forums here did not provide any 3rd party sources for car-chargers and so on, so I spent some time googling around and found a company with an extensive line of universal power accessories, and supports the NC via a special connector tip:

http://www.gomadic.com/brand-barnes-...cessories.html

Personally, I'm liking that universal charging station - I've been using something more basic for the past several years to charge family phones, it might be time to upgrade.

Last edited by mwheinz; 05-18-2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: new information
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote