View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:00 AM   #2
Adjust
Addict
Adjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel isAdjust really knows where his or her towel is

Device: ADE, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
By adding features to it's iBooks ePub reader that is entirely unique to iBooks for iPad, iPhone and iTouch, Apple have provided the kind of features that many like me have been asking for and about in this forum.

Do you think that getting all the stake holders of the ePub standard to agree to additional spec's is even feasible?
I think the main issue is that Apple is ignoring The ePub standard set by IDPF, which they are a member of.

For example. Try getting sans-serif font to appear within <p>, <div> and <span> tags...you can't, because Apple have refused to implement it for some reason only known to Apple. Sans-Serif font display is a major part of books I convert. which become a nightmare having to do the hack workaround just on the off chance people want to read them via iBooks...

To call it insane is an understatement.
Adjust is offline   Reply With Quote