View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:19 AM   #120
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibigfire View Post
The workaround doesn't seem to work; it still makes a folder named #genre and puts all the books into it
Shows what happens when I type without thinking something all the way through. The #type composite column would be re-evaluated in the context of save-to-disk/device, which means it would trigger the same bug. Sorry about the red herring.
Quote:
But I'm not worried, if doing it the proper way will work within a few weeks or sooner than that's good enough for me.
It should arrive within that time frame. And I even tested it.
Quote:
Thank you so much Chaley, you're friggin' awesome! I also really appreciate your aide too, stevehaley, both of you are great.
Thanks for the kind words.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote