View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 01:53 AM   #73
The Joker
Addict
The Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-booksThe Joker has learned how to read e-books

Device: NookColor.........rooted
Ok Thanks....guess I should try that route.......trying to wirelessly download to my NC, using OMC is taking way too long......It still says "Loading New File" with an hour glass type thingy going on......so that's been over 30 minutes...At this point I'm wondering if it's hung up...

ETA:
That was it.....I downloaded OMC onto my computer, and was able to download the MP3 audiobook file (32MB - 6 parts) to my computer in 6 minutes......

My NC is still downloading the file wirelessly from my library account to my NC, it's been almost an hour and a half.....(I may have to kill it.....although I'm not sure how)

Now.....can I get the file from my computer to my Nook.....I will get it done tonight, no matter how long it takes......The SO has been a bit perturbed to say the the least, with my NC obsession
I wanted to try the wireless webshare app (the initial point of this excersize).....but I doubt the free version can handle a file of this size....

ETA2 4 minutes to get the file to my NC, so total of ~10 minutes to get the file from my library account to my NC....... compared to over 1.5hrs using the wireless method, and never actually made it thru....

Now..... I'm going to listen to it ...and play I might even bring it to work tomorrow and continue listening to it.....

Thanks for the tip BookWorm Girl

Last edited by The Joker; 01-04-2011 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Update......FYI
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote