View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
I got credit back today (possibly thanks to help from another helpful member here with contacts who nudged someone at Kobo). Yes I could have called and if it was a serious issue (i.e. my Kobo was dead) I would have. In this case it was a pretty straight forward and clear cut request so spending 30 seconds typing a request was easier than calling in the first place. I'm willing to cut them some slack since it's still a relatively new company dealing with success beyond their wildest imagination (or maybe beyond their wildest nightmare at this point ), but 13 days after the issue, 11 days after saying it was going to be escalated, 3 days after I tried to get their attention by adding a comment to the support ticket finally getting a resolution on something simple is way too long IMHO.
At least it's been taken care of now. Happy ereading!
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote