View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Right Aligning Wrapped Text Only

I'm putting together some poetry epubs and using PDF's of the original books from archive.org and they show that when a particular line is too long for the page they wrap it (as with any long line) but the wrapped text is right-aligned while the rest of the text is left-aligned.

Now if I was only producing the epubs for a single device I could split the line at the point it reaches the far edge and then right-align the last part.

Unfortunately I was planning on uploading them here so there is no way of knowing what devices they will be displayed on so the above mentioned technique wouldn't work.

So, does anyone know how I could set a line to be left-aligned but have a right-aligned wrapping if the line has to wrap?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote