View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:43 PM   #5
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by terraskye View Post
Thanks..i was kinda afraid of that. someone mentioned that the flash on the k3 isn't as bad as the Kobos so that may be a blessing for me at least. I'm going to give the kobo at least until the end of the week before I decide to return it and order the k3 sooner ...I would like to have both though

Other than the ipad didn't realize there was other non e-ink readers out there. very interesting

Fiona
The contrast on the K3 and the speed at which it operates is greater than the Kobo... it happens so quick on the K3 it really shouldn't bother you...

I might keep the kobo if you're into library books, but for everything else the K3 is a great device.
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote