View Single Post
Old 02-20-2021, 11:42 PM   #64
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Hi Kevin,

Here’s the User Interface chapter.

I went through it line-by-line, attempting to make sure, to the best of my novice ability, that everything is up-to-date as of Sigil 1.5.0.

Note: I did the menus and toolbars in the order that they appear on the default interface with a clean install.

Let me know if I should keep going. I was thinking to take on Preferences next. Though if there are faster, more experienced Sigil users who want to jump in, that’s okay too

ETA: I just uploaded a new zip (User_Interface_v2.zip) with smaller PNGs (using tinypng.com).

Last edited by odamizu; 03-12-2021 at 03:08 PM. Reason: removed attachments now that User Guide is done
odamizu is offline   Reply With Quote