Thread: iLiad Replacement for Notes
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #13
Antartica
Evangelist
Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antartica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: quaderno, remarkable2, yotaphone2, prs950, iliad, onhandpc, newton
Quote:
Originally Posted by hudson
You don't need to wait for them to setup any sort of reflashing utility to play with the Xserver. If you install my "unbrickable" (not 100%, but close) startup script to enable the wired ethernet and dropbear sshd at boot time you can change out xservers without worry about losing access to the device.

I have my own Kdrive server up and running, but have not made any progress on the Wacom driver due to other priorities at work.
The problem is that I'm not the only one that uses the iliad (my wife uses it too), and I prefer not to risk even that little O:-).
Antartica is offline   Reply With Quote