View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 11:41 PM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thevor View Post
Hello!

I am in the market for an ebook and have been having trouble finding what I am looking for. The stores in my area haven't even heard of ebooks and my online searches haven't come up with what I have wanted so I thought I'd come here to ask you people.

Slim and tough is my priority but I would like to find one that has touchscreen so I can highlight a quote that I may need to reference later. It would be nice to be able to tag a quote to give an idea of what the quote is about without having to sort through every quote I have highlighted in the text.

So...has anyone heard of this miracle reader?
Looking forward to your answers. Thanks!
In current dedicated eBook readers the only touch screens are the iRex iLiad and the eBookwise-1150. Check our wiki for details on these devices. They won't exactly do what you want but you can also bookmark pages to add additional data so search for. You are asking for very specialized application.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote