View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #24
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert22 View Post
Hi kovidgoyal, has there been any progress on this? I've been getting lots of books lately with this problem. I've edited a few to repair them, but it is exceedingly tedious and time consuming, requiring many many hours of work. A fix for this would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks a lot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I just discovered this problem, too. I converted a pdf to mobi and the "ll" comes out as a single "l"

I tried converting to rtf but I can see that while some changes can be done, others would be impossible to do with a global search and replace.
Have either of you tried the checking the Keep Ligatures feature under the Common Options area? This fixes some, but not all, of the "ll" comes out as a single "l" problems.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote